Latest Betas // Candy Crush Saga Hacks
The game is a variation of “match three” games such as Bejeweled. Each level has a different shaped game board (the maximum game board size is 9 by 9) filled with candies of three to six different colors and sometimes obstacles. The basic move of the game consists of swapping two candies’ positions to align sets of three of the same color, whereupon they disappear, causing candies above them to collapse into the space left behind, often resulting in chain reactions. Moves and alignments must be horizontal/vertical. The level’s objectives must be met before the player runs out of moves (or time on timed levels); in each case, the player must earn enough points to get the first star (out of 3) in the scoring system. There are five different types of levels:
- Target score (moves): The player is given a set number of moves and must meet the minimum score before running out of moves.
- Jelly: Some if not all of the candies on the board are encased in “jelly” and the player must match the candies to eliminate one or two layers of jelly from the board using a set number of moves.
- Ingredients: Special unmatchable game pieces (cherries and hazelnuts) appear on the board and the player must clear the pieces beneath them to get them to a delivery point using a set number of moves. A menu appears on screen to tell the player how many ingredients are needed to win the game.
- Timed: The player must reach the 1 star score within a set time limit. Special pieces appear on the board to add time to the clock.
- Objectives: The player must collect a specific number of colored candies, special candies, or special candy combinations using a set number of moves.
If the player succeeds in reaching the goal in the Jelly, Ingredients, or Candy Order levels, the game does a “Sugar Crush”, starting an automatic bonus round where the player’s remaining moves are used to increase the score through creating various special candies on the board. If the player does not gain 1 star from his or her score, a life is deducted. The player is given a default number of five lives, with each life restored after a half hour. The player has the option of asking friends for more lives, buying a life restoring item, buying a special item that expands the number of lives the player has by default, or setting the date forward on their device to instantly get more.
Levels are organized into “Episodes” of 15 levels each, with the background themed to a certain setting. Currently (as of 30-May-2013) it contains 395 levels in Facebook version and 350 levels in smartphones version. With the Candy Crush Saga Hack, you wont ever be stuck again.
Download the Candy Crush Saga Hack today and start beating them levels that you are stuck on.